Read the personal story of Lala, a Sindhi buck goat, and how AI became an unexpected companion in managing his growth, health, feeding habits, and development. A unique blend of traditional bakrebaazi and modern technology. How My Qurbani Bakra Introduced Me to Artificial Intelligence The story of Lala, a stubborn goat, and how AI became part of my daily farm routine I work in IT. I deal with Microsoft 365, cloud technology, PowerShell scripts, automation, migrations, and all sorts of technical problems every day. If someone had told me that one day I would spend my mornings discussing a goat's appetite, teeth, mood swings, and favorite grains with an artificial intelligence assistant, I would have laughed. Yet here I am. And honestly, it has become one of the most interesting experiences of my life. It Started With A Goat Named Lala A few months ago, I purchased a young Sindhi buck goat. His name is Lala. At first, he was simply a future Qurbani animal. My plan was stra...
Comments